Women of Virtue Empowerment Network (WOVEN)
Statement of Faith
WOVEN is a non-denominational, non-profit Christian ministry that seeks to lead women into a personal relationship with Christ. We strive to do this through small group facilitation, Bible studies, conferences and special events, social media, shelter, and private sessions. Our goal is to walk beside women, wherever they are in their spiritual journey, encouraging her with God’s Word and motivating her through our example to be all that she can be…body, mind, heart, and soul.
We believe :
• One God in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
• Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven
• The entire Bible is God’s infallible word
• Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
• The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell
• The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers
• Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness
• Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth
• The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of the Women of Virtue Empowerment Network is to provide a support center for women. These services are available to all women, regardless of race, religion, or income. Our goal is to empower women to be the very best they can be. We facilitate small group sessions pertaining to all aspects of a woman’s life. Some examples of small group sessions are parenting, anger management and conflict resolution, drug and alcohol, and marriage. In addition to these small group sessions, we offer individual counseling by a licensed Christ-based counselor, and a confidential environment for women to come together for private discussions and support. We also provide resources to assist women with things such as filling out legal paperwork, applying to college, creating resumes and applying for jobs, finding support for special needs children, just to name a few. Women of Virtue Empowerment Network is totally committed to helping every woman achieve to her highest potential.